Tania Aidrus resigns as special assistant to PM - Mentor's News

Breaking

Up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the Pakistan by Mentor's News

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Tania Aidrus resigns as special assistant to PM

Tania Aidrus
Tania Aidrus has resigned as special assistant to the prime minister.

The ex-Google executive in a post on Twitter said she was resigning “in the greater public interest”.

“Criticism levied towards the state as a consequence of my citizenship status is clouding the purpose of Digital Pakistan. In the greater public interest, I have submitted my resignation from the SAPM role. I will continue to serve my country and the PM’s vision to my best ability,” Aidrus tweeted.

 



from Latest Pakistan News - SUCH TV https://ift.tt/3fc7lXT

No comments:

Post a Comment