Engin Altan doppelganger spotted in Pakistan - Mentor's News

Breaking

Up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the Pakistan by Mentor's News

Friday, July 24, 2020

Engin Altan doppelganger spotted in Pakistan

Turkish television serial Diriliş: Ertuğrul, which recently shot to fame in Pakistan, has now brought the spotlight on a doppelganger of the show's leading role on social media.
Mustafa Hanif, a Pakistani YouTuber, could easily qualify as the Ertugrul of the country, bearing uncanny resemblance with the Turkish actor Engin Altan.
"My name is Mustafa and many people in my office had watched Diriliş: Ertuğrul before it even came into Pakistan or started airing on PTV. I was often told that I resemble the leading character of the serial but I never paid much heed to it. Then when my own family started watching the show and said the same, I watched it too and was baffled," Hanif said in an online interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment